Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life is juz made up of some moments, moments that are timespaces entwining the essence of sweetness and bitterness, of marsh and mellow. Some of them give us the joy of lifetime... nourishing us as juvenile creatures and the others simply blowing us off our senses leaving us awestruck in rejoice or dismay. There are always two sides of the coin and none of them can possibly exist alone. The profundity of their interdependence is pretty visible when even the eclectics find it impossible to explain the stand alone significance of any of the facets.
Now today I'm here not to discuss any of the melodrama encountered in this course what we term as life, in fact I'm here penning down one of the funkiest moments I'm living just as I blog here.
So as I said , just now I'm in my college lab scheduled for our final year project. Important indeed it is, yet the hell do we give a damn about the project when we're meant to do so. No doubt I toil hard a lot, wake up stretches of continuous nights to render the 'edge' to that project but here in the lab... its juz 'who cares' attitude thaz driving me dallying here on this webpage. Being a computer science engg student , we have, by virtue of our specialisation field, 'an obviously deserved' right to have stupendous authoritative access to the internet wherever we go. So simply utilizing the facilities I'm entitled to, with the fab concord of all my faculties i'm putting up this blog here. Now why I'm writing this has juz no rhyme or reason... nor does my seemingly in-depth philosophical start has any rational grounds; except that I'm jmerely entertaining my irking fingers dying to get engaged in some sort of activity... ;) ;)
But anyways, when its all about putting up my thoughts, my blog has given me a reason to maintain an extra paragraph to whatever I've scribbled here. I juz used the phrase 'penning down'... now this phrase has owed an entirely ravishing meaning in the present context. I can simply analyse this renewed effect in my lab, very few of the students have a pen here, let alone using a combo pack of pen-n-paper to jot their stuff down. The exclusivity that this dickhead computer system has provided us has probably rephrased 'penning down' to dilly-dallying my fingers on its keyboard n my stuff gets done.
Times have changed and so have people, rather I would like to refer this phenomenal growth as a course of evolution, interpretations adapting to this evolution...

Well now its high time I've been doing this 'tp'.... even the time for my project lab has ended and hence I've successfully completed my first presence in the project lab for this semester... yippee :) :)
Time for roll calls... the most awaited moment... and a thanks to all those who crapped up their unquestionably valuable time to scan through this self-proclaimed sapient's medullar trash.......
Cya :)

1 comment: